Monday, July 25, 2011

White White White ...


Sunshine is delicious, rain is refreshing, wind braces us up, snow is exhilarating; there is really no such thing as bad weather, only different kinds of good weather.  ~John Ruskin

On a trip two years ago I went with my family to the states to two different states Nevada and California. We usually go every year to Florida during December for a whole month or more, to the house, the weather in Miami is warm, humid.

Well I remember the first time I saw snow falling from the sky but I already saw snow five years ago or more , it was in Yosemite. Before I was in Sequoia, all the days were cold, freezing and I was very sick. I had headaches at night, not able to sleep good and breath. When we were in the way to Yosemite we start seeing snow falling from the sky.

Finally we got to Yosemite Falls and during the whole day we walk, we saw a few dears and bears. The hole place was amazing trees every were ( I mean huge trees). Everything was green except for a few places that the snow is starting to show.

I love the place, the houses or the hotel were nice made of old wood a nice deck and really homey. During the day I was expecting more snow because in the news they said for the next day will be cover with snow at least two feats. So I was wears the snow? And for a moment it stops snowing.

I went to the room and stay for the night watching TV and at the same time I was looking at the window if there were more snow and there wasn't. I was excited I love snow for me is the best weather because it's cold and at the same time you can cover yourself and feel warm and steel enjoy the snow. I was up until eleven at night and I steel was looking throe the window, I was upset I didn't see nothing, but I steel have a chance to wake up and see the snow so I went to sleep.

I wake up and my first thought was snow; my mind was telling me (open the curtains and look outside) sow I did the moment I sow the snow I was the happiest girl in the world. Everything was white, fluffy, and you can see the snow going down from the sky. As soon I took out my cloth in less than five minute I was out side I was enjoying every moment. I put on jeans, sweater, and my snow boots.

I went out and I saw my brother George and my mom taking pictures. The first thing I did is to touch and grave the snow like kids touching everything in their way. First thing I felt was a snow ball of my brother sow we started with a snow fight. My mom was taking pictures of everything and especially the Yosemite Falls. Some moments you could heard cracks from an object or a person moving something but my mom was telling me it was the Yosemite Falls you can see the ice falling and cracking down through falls.

It was amazing there were three feats of snow and during the day more, I remember the day before you could see the earth colors and the next day everything was covered with snow.

As I said earlier I was sick but I didn't care the snow was making me feel better I was in heaven. We made a snow man and it was almost my height. I wish I could go back in time. The weather can make you feel happy in a cold day but you can have a nice hut chocolate and watching movies in your bed and steel enjoying the weather.

Throw the week I move to Lake Tahoe to ski. That's another reason way I love the snow and the cold weather. A few years back I learned how to ski in Pennsylvania and it was amazing going down the hill you can feel the breeze in your face I like the way you feel that. If I will live in a place like that my hobby will be skiing.

Snow. Snow, snow makes my day happy, every time I think of snow I think family time, hut chocolate, setting outside enjoying the day, skiing, playing around and I wish I can go back or go again. I realize that weather can change your mood, and for me it dose.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger