Monday, July 11, 2011

Do I have to ask for more?

I was thinking of a personal ritual, but as far as I know there are many that I have and my family has.
There's a particular food that I love to eat that is peanut butter and jelly sandwich. Almost every day my mom makes me a sandwich for school, some time she toasts the bred and later she puts the peanut butter and the jelly, and as well I make it in the same way when I am not in school. I think I became addictive to that and peanut butter in a spoon. Some times when I am in my home and I am hungry I grab a spoon, the bottle I place the spoon and take a good gooey spoon full of peanut butter, that make my day.
Since the day my mother gave me to tray the peanut butter, I think I was well I can't remember when, but I know it was when I was very small I suppose three and up. When I eat allot of the same food I get tired of eating it  like the bananas I us too eat them like a monkey now I can't eat them it’s really rare for me to eat them, maybe every two years or one. The peanut butter is different I can't stop eating it.
On Sundays when the American Football season starts me and my family watch the games. First thing in the morning we get up we eat breakfast and go to church. Later we enter our home and sometimes the games are on TV or we have to wait more or less. My family and I seats on the coach and watch the game and cheer for our team or get mad at the other team as well with the referees.
I remember when I was very little like five or six years I saw my parents and family screaming all the time saying  " go go go touchdown!" and more. I was that people are crazy, know I am the crazy one to screaming every time. My team is Miami Dolphins, Steelers, Falcons, and Giants. There are many teams that I love but the main ones are those three. The teams that I hate are the Jets and Patriots I can't stand them neither my family and my cousin loves the Patriots’ and I always end up fighting with him how team is the best.
The Super Ball even if my teams don't get thru the finale I love to watch it with friends and family and eat wherever I want to most of the stuff junk food. One of my many dreams is to go to a Super Ball game live.
Every Sunday at nine thirty I go to church and join the youth group. During the week on Wednesday we get together with the youth group at church and my youth pastor gives a talk to us on Sundays and Wednesday. Before we worship we play most of the time eat pizza, snacks, and pastries. I like to be with them and don't miss a single Sunday or Wednesday with them. They make me happy and get to know more about God.
The rituals that people make them happy. In my case I love them and tray to have a blast with them no matter what kind of ritual I have. As in the peanut butter I enjoy ever pice of it, and in American Football I am happy to be with my family and friends and be able to talk about it with my friends.
The sad thing is that this year maybe there's no football because the players are asking for more money, I think that is ridicules to ask more money of why they won during the season. Maybe these year I won't scream for my teams. So the people have many rituals and many times they don't know or realize what they are doing and consider it as ritual until they think about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger