Monday, August 1, 2011

Amazing . . .

Special adventures, I had lots of good adventures, but let's think of something else. So let's go to the future with my next special adventure, something deferent a new one, a goal I will love to reach. One of my childhood dreams. The Amazing Race.
The Amazing Race is a reality show on CBS. The reality consists in twelve partners who race around the world for one million dollars. Every year I seat on the couch with my family watching every Sunday The Amazing Race and this is where my special adventure starts.
The clues are interesting they are different like the detour consists in two tasks and each one has it pros and cons. The Roadblock is a task that only one member of the team can do it usually they are about "Who's really hungry?" or "Who wants to get down and dirty?”. The fast forward consist you can bypass a task but only one team has it it’s hard to get it, and many more. The adventures most of the time they are related to the country were they are sating.
Sense the show stared I always wanted to go and race around the world. Right know they are in the twentieth season. My partner will be my cousin Keeli or one of my brothers. Every team has their nickname that the other teams put them, I think my cousin and I will be “Here comes the crazy cousins “some of the nicknames they use are “The cowboys" or “The hippies ". I love Keeli she is one year younger than me, she is funny and we always try to do or try new things and some of them are crazy things.
A few days ago, I said to my mom that I want to be in The Amazing Race she said well she first laugh and the said " if you have to eat a worm you won't do it " and I said it depends. If someone dears me to eat it I won't but if I am in a race I will, that's part of an adventure eating stuff you never imagine to eat it and you know what you are getting in to.
Actually in the youth group we do something like it. What we do is all of us go to Antigua and make a small race we make teams and the youth pastor tell us what to do were to go and just like The Amazing Race in Antigua.
If I can go It will be the best adventure of my life I will never forget every time I will spent there and it will be amazing that my family can see me on TV and say “there she is let’s see if she can do it” and I am going to probe that I can and myself to I will say it will be a good adventure to my stomach because all the thing I will eat. It not only the food the tasks you have to do are not easy specially simple. You have to know your abilities and overcome the abilities you can’t do.
There not much feeling about the race because I’m not in it so it hard to describe and tell the people how I feel about the race but I think I will make it and I will talk to you and right of my adventure and shear it with everyone I know and I don’t know. Adventure takes you to places you never know for me it better if you are doing random stuff with a partner or family you love and go to explore the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger